Below is a list of documents that you will need to enroll in Oakdale Charter School. Please be sure to have these documents before you start the enrollment process.
A Health Information Card must be printed and filled out.
Proof of Immunizations (Resource: Click here for the Guide to Immunizations Required for School Entry)
- Diphtheria, Pertussis, and Tetanus (DPT)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)
- Hepatitis B
- Varicella (chickenpox)
In addition, students entering seventh grade will need proof of TDAP.
Birth Verification (examples below)
- Birth Certificate
- Immigration Documents
- Baptismal or Church Certificate
- Physicians Certificate
- Undocumented (no verification needed)
Proof of Residence
- Mortgage Statement, Rental Agreement or Shared Housing Affidavit
If you are a renter and do not pay utilities because it is included in the rent, provide a letter from the lessor and/or copy of the rental agreement stating that utilities are included.
- Electric Bill from your provider
Current within the last two months
Photo identification or some other valid identification of parent or guardian
- Driver’s license (any photo driver’s license or California identification card is permitted)
- Passport with photo ID
- Appropriate agency identification if an agent or representative of social services or foster care agency
The following information may also be required:
- An academic transcript or report card from your previous school.
- For Special Education students, a current or most recent IEP and assessments.
- For English Learner students, a copy of current CELDT scores.
- For GATE (Gifted & Talented Education) students, prior test scores and/or certificates